Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday music - My Redeemer Lives

Here is another excellent song from Crystal Lewis and one of my favorites. I love to see gospel music taken straight from Scripture. My Redeemer Lives comes from Job 19:25-27 which reads:

For I know that my Redeemer lives,
and at the last he will stand upon the earth.
And after my skin has been thus destroyed,
yet in my flesh I shall see God,
whom I shall see for myself,
and my eyes shall behold, and not another.
My heart faints within me!

Job, while enduring his great trial remembered that he had a living Savior, and no matter the outcome of his trial, he would see God in his resurrection body.

We just celebrated Resurrection Sunday but let us not forget that Jesus is alive, and because he lives so will all who trust in Him as their Lord and Redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment